Photo CD of 3-5 pictures OR SIX sets of 4x6” prints of at least 3 pieces of work. (Six jurors will view photos at jurying.) CD or 4x6” prints should be labeled with exhibitor name and media dimensions, a $10 non-refundable jurying fee, a $100 refundable booth fee and completed application is required.
The artists chosen for the show each year will be notified of acceptance by the end of March. Alternate artists will be notified as soon as possible and no later than 7 days before the show if there is an opening in Artarama in your media.
Food and beverages may not be sold. Raffles or drawings are not permitted. Artists who do not comply with these rules will be required to leave. The decision of the committee is final. Any artist who does not notify the Artarama Committee of the inability to use their booth space will not be invited to the next show.
With your acceptance package you will receive:
• Coupon for free coffee & doughnut
• Free parking pass & park layout map
• Accommodation information 1-800-359-6315 or www.EagleRiver.org
• Informational sheet regarding details for the show, directional maps to Eagle River and site and
booth number to post in your 10' x 10' space
Artarama provides artists with many amenities:
• Easy unloading and free parking
• Live festive music
• Personal escort to your booth
• Personal attention from committee members & hostesses throughout the day.
To download a PDF of the official Exhibitor Application please click HERE.