Young at ArtContact UsAbout UsLive MusicSilent Auction

Young at Art is a very special section of Artarama featuring an entire tent displaying only the handmade arts and crafts of young people under the age of 18.

The purpose for Young at Art is to encourage young artists to explore their talent and to feel a sense of affirmation.  Having their work purchased gives them confidence and may inspire them to pursue further art education. Each artist present at the show must make 75% of the artwork or craft items. The remaining 25% of the items may be completed with assistance. The young artist must be the one selling the articles and must be prepared to demonstrate the craft and its method of construction. No manufactured, finished items will be allowed for resale. Through the years, Young at Art exhibitors have displayed a creative array of items such as hand-printed notecards, yard art, jewelry, pillows, ornaments, birdfeeders and so much more that only the young imagination can present.

To apply for a 4x4' space under a tent, please contact Artarama at: info@artarama-er.com or leave message at 715-891-3428. Continue